Learn how tappON's booking management system works, how members use your profile to make a booking request, how to respond, cancel or request additional information.
tappON Booking 101:
tappON members select support professionals they want to work with by using tappON's discover feature or from their crew feature. After selecting the profile of the support professional they want to work with tappON members will request a booking for a specified service, date and time duration. Any additional information will be included in the booking notes section of the booking request.
Members may reach out via the messaging function in tappON's platform to ask additional information if they can't find it in your profile. They will still need to send through a booking request to create a booking with you.
Accepting a Booking:
- Booking requests made in tappON will also notify support professionals via email and appear both in your 'Dashboard' and your bookings function in tappON.
- Respond to booking request by either accepting or rejecting the booking. If you are unable to make the requested time, you can use the text box to suggest an alternative time.
- When you accept the booking it will appear in your upcoming booking and your client will be notified that you have accepted the booking.
- Bookings will be timed out if you do not respond to them in time and will be invalid.
Before your Booking:
- Check the booking for booking related information and if you have any questions please contact your client before the booking takes place.
- Plan enough time to attend to your booking at the booked time.
After your Booking
- After you've completed your booking with your client, they will need to approve the booking
- If your booking has been booked using the fast payment method it will be received within 3 business days, if the booking is a transfer booking payments are made each Thursday after receiving the payment from the member's case or plan manager.
If Booking Duration Is Different to Booking
If you have completed your booking and there is a change to be made to the booking duration please email email@example.com within 48 hours of the booking taking place, you will also need to message your client and have them confirm the booking change also.