Learn how tappON's booking management system works, how to use support professionals profiles to create a booking request, how to respond, approve, cancel or request additional information.
tappON Booking 101:
tappON members select support professionals they want to work with by using tappON's discover feature or from their crew feature. After selecting the profile of the support professional they want to work with tappON members request a booking for a specified service, date and time duration. Any additional information will be included in the booking notes section of the booking request.
Members may reach out via the messaging function in tappON's platform to ask additional information if they can't find it in your profile. To create a booking you need to send a booking request through to the support professional.
Creating a Booking:
- Using the Discover feature or the 'Your Crew' function in your dashboard select the support professional's profile you want to work with.
- On their profile click on the book now button, complete the booking form by selecting the service, duration and payment method.
- In Special Instructions include additional information about what you are looking for in the service, for example if you select a domestic service with a support professional its helpful to add instructions for example 'general kitchen tidy, wipe down, bathroom cleaning, light dusting and a vacuum, please mop if time'.
- Booking requests made in tappON will also notify support professionals via email and appear both in the tappON platform.
- Once a booking has been accepted by your support professional you will receive an email notification and it will appear in your upcoming bookings.
- If a support professional rejects a booking, try reaching out to them to see if there is amore appropriate day or time that they are available.
- Bookings will be timed out if your support professional doesn't respond to them in time and will be invalid, try to contact them to either suggest an alternative time or find another support professional.
Before your Booking:
- Make sure the booking contains all information relevant to your booking, message your support professional if there is any further information to provide; including instructions on accessing your property, also if they should expect pets.
Approving a Booking
- After your support professional completes the booking it will become available to be approved.
- If your booking has been booked using a credit card upon approval the support approval will receive the payment within 3 business days, if the booking is a transfer booking (bank transfer) it will be transferred to your support payment is received either by yourself or your nominates case/plan manager. Transfer payments that have been received by tappON will be transferred each Thursday to the support professionals.
If Booking Duration Is Different to Booking
If your booking has been completed and there is a change to be made to the booking duration please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the booking taking place, so that it can be amended by the tappON success agent.
Cancelling a Booking
If you need to cancel a booking you can go into the booking either from your Dashboard (your home page when you first log in) or the Bookings function of your tappON account. Bookings that are cancelled within 24 hours will have the fee of the booking still payable as a cancellation fee.