- Go to http://zoom.us and click on Sign In.
- You can use the "e-mail" and "password" that you have created, or use your Google (Gmail or Google App) or Facebook account to sign in with.
Note: If you do not have a current Zoom account, please click on Sign Up Free to create a new one.
Hosting a Meeting
If you do NOT have the Zoom app installed, go to zoom.us and select "Host a Meeting" to start the installation. If you DO have the App installed, see below -
- Open your Zoom app on your desktop and click Sign In.
- Log in using the E-mail and password that you have created, or with Google(Gmail), Facebook, or Login with SSO.
- Click the downward arrow and select Start with video, then click New Meeting to start an instant meeting.
You can send the meeting link to your client via tappON's private messaging service.