For essential services taking place face to face it is important that health and safety guidelines are upheld for both tappON members and support professionals.
Should you be exposed to COVID-19 or come into contact with someone with COVID-19 please contact tappON immediately. It is important to follow the below health and safety guidelines:
- With each booking at regular intervals wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Please keep a clean home, have door entrances, surfaces washed with anti-bacterial products where possible, or hot soapy water at frequent intervals.
- Refrain from touching your face with your hands, if you do so please wash your hands
- Practise social distance where appropriate - trying to maintain 1.5 metres away from others.
- If you are not feeling well, do not attend to your tappON sessions and give each other as much notice as possible.
- If you have the following symptoms please contact your GP for directions
- shortness of breath
- body aches
- If you come into contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been exposed to COVID-19 yourself please contact your GP
For a refresher on washing your hands please find a link to a hand washing guide here (this resource is also available within the tappON platform).