Using an online platform like tappON you can continue to work with your existing clients in offering telehealth services. Before undertaking any telehealth services with your clients it is important to first consider:
- Will the quality of this service be consistent virtually as it would be face to face - is it reasonable and appropriate for this service to take place virtually.
- What information will I need to provide to my clients prior to my booking to ensure they receive quality outcomes
- Do your clients have access to the necessary infrastructure for their booking; including smartphone, tablet or computer, strong, reliable wifi.
- Is it clear what the booking will involve, is there follow up information, reports, scripts or certificates that will need to be provided to your client. What is the timely manner in which they can expect to receive these.
- Do you have the required software that will produce required funding evidence for clients to claim or have services paid for.