Yes, tappOn was designed with safety in mind. We vet both support workers and end users to ensure both parties feel safe. We encourage our users to review and rate support workers for other users to view.
Articles in this section
- What does tappON do?
- Does tappON verify everyone that joins the platform?
- When I sign up to tappON am I entering a contract or subscription?
- I have a friend that wants to use tappON to book supports, can I refer them?
- I have a friend who wants to work at tappON. What should I do?
- Can I be both a tappON member and service provider?
- What Insurance do Support Workers Have?
- How long will it take to find my support crew?
- Will my Team Support me in my Home and in the Community?
- what sectors does tappON offer services in?