Yes, here at tappON we vet all users before they join our platform. This is crucial as the safety of our users is a top priority. We want to ensure our care recipients and support workers have peace of mind when booking through tappON.
Articles in this section
- What does tappON do?
- Does tappON verify everyone that joins the platform?
- I have a friend that wants to use tappON to book supports, can I refer them?
- I have a friend who wants to work at tappON. What should I do?
- when will tappON be available in my region?
- can I be both a tappON member to receive support but also a service provider to provide support?
- what insurance do support workers have?
- how long will it take to find my support crew?
- will my crew support me in my home and in the community?
- how do I sign up as a user?