Yes, you can use your NDIS funding to book supports through the tappON platform. This includes personal care, domestic, social supports, and allied health supports.
Articles in this section
- What does tappON do?
- Does tappON verify everyone that joins the platform?
- When I sign up to tappON am I entering a contract or subscription?
- I have a friend that wants to use tappON to book supports, can I refer them?
- I have a friend who wants to work at tappON. What should I do?
- Can I be both a tappON member and service provider?
- What Insurance do Support Workers Have?
- How long will it take to find my support crew?
- Will my Team Support me in my Home and in the Community?
- what sectors does tappON offer services in?