We advise all freelancers to ensure they have appropriate insurance coverage for the types of services they provide, and for tappON members to ensure this meets their specific needs.
Articles in this section
- What does tappON do?
- Does tappON verify everyone that joins the platform?
- When I sign up to tappON am I entering a contract or subscription?
- I have a friend that wants to use tappON to book supports, can I refer them?
- I have a friend who wants to work at tappON. What should I do?
- when will tappON be available in my region?
- can I be both a tappON member to receive support but also a service provider to provide support?
- what insurance do support workers have?
- how long will it take to find my support crew?
- will my crew support me in my home and in the community?